Tuesday 10 January 2012

Ooohhh I'm so excited - Teddy Bo are having birthday celebrations!!

Well if you read my last post you will know what a huge fan of Teddy Bo (and Bea of course) I am. And now I'm really excited as they are having a first birthday blog hop with some amazing blog candy to be won. Look:-
Oh I so want to win this. Ithink I love Teddy Bo almost as much as my kids (well actually I don't think I could love anything as much as my kids - not even crafting - so maybe my husband (only kidding Martin love you tooo!) but I do adore the digi stamps as they are so beautifully drawn and are a pleasuire to colour in.
So go ahead and take a peek - theres a great blog hop taking place to so check it out:-
Just remember though who sent you if you win the prize cos' I so hope its all mine xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on entering the Birthday Challenge at Teddy Bo. Good luck
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise
    Thanks for the sweet comment too! Made my day, be sure to follow each DT so you've been entered

    ReplyDelete