Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year - 364 days seems an awful long time!!!

Happy New Year to everyone. Lets hope 2012 is a good year for us all.

Well my no spend challenge officially started yesterday and it got off to a slightly wobbly start. I got really excited by the Mad About Cards sale which had loads of dies and stamps etc reduced which I just HAD to have. They were all just so pretty and I would use them all the time (because I always use the 100+ dies and 400+ stamps I already have - NOT!!!). I happily added £35 worth into my basket and got to the checkout. Just about to enter my card details I realised that I was "not allowed to spend" so closed the site as quickly as I could.

Well at least I stopped myself before actually spending the money!!!!! I can't help it I'm a crafty-shop-aholic!!! 364 days seems an awful long time now!!

Plan for today:-

Finish making our thank you cards, post pictures of challenge card made on here and maybe enter a few more challenges (using items I already have - of course!!!).

DAYS WITH NO CRAFT SPEND - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment