Wednesday 4 January 2012

Challenge Entry - Pollycraft Challenge #121 - Punch It

Hello everyone,
Well I'm sorry for being quiet for the last couple of days but I have been busy making challenge entries and making a start on tidying up my craft room. The good news is though I still have'nt spent any money on craft at all - so thats somewhat ofa record for me!
Anyway here is my first offering which I am entering into the Pollycraft Challenge #121 - Punch It Challenge :-
The rule was that you had to use a punch somewhere in your design. Now I straightaway reached for my flower punches (which I seem to using on everything at the moment!) but then decided to stretch myself a little further. I found a great Pollycraft digi stamp I had already purchased and found two cute balloon punches which seemed to match the image.
I coloured the image using Promarkers (my favourite!) and used Bazill Basics cardstock and a Craftwork Cards scalloped edge square card.
Hope you like it xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Emma, what a fab and fun card - I love it! You have a great eye for using white space and the balloons are so clever with that little guy!

    Thx for playing with us at Pollycrafts Monday and I hope to see you again!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete