Sunday 8 January 2012

New Challenge Entry - Teddy Bo Birthstones

Now I absolutely adore Teddy Bo digi stamps. He is just so cute and cuddly and I just have to have as many of teh stamps as I possibly can. So with my no craft spend imposed on me these are one of the many things I will really, really miss.
However I decided to enter a challenge of theirs so that I may win some free digi stamps of the adorable bear and possibly one day be able to enter their design team and get free stamps to fill my Teddy Bo crafting addiction!!!
The only problem was the challenge this week was birthstones. Now me being born in September meant that the my birthstone is Sapphire so the colour was dark blue. This is the one colour I really do not have much of and obviously I cannot spend anymore cash on craft so I had to think of another way. I found one piece of blue cardstock and decided that I could make a picture to go in my little girl's bedroom.
Here's the challenge:-
and here is my entry:-
I am quite pleased with it even though I do say so myself and know that my daughter will absolutely love it!!! However she can't have it yet as I've decided it will make a nice birthday present for her.
Hope you like it too xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. I love it and you've used my fave colour and some of my absolutely fave images of the bears.

    We'll be celebrating the bears birthday starting Tuesday so there'll be some more chances to win on all our blogs

    Good luck with the stash ban
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture,Emma!
    Thank you for playing with us at Teddy Bo Cheallenge this time.
    Good luck
    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect gift!! I really love. Did you know it's Teddy Bo's birthday on Tuesday? We are having a party with lot's of yummy prizes on offer. You won't want to miss out, trust me!!
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you are on a no craft spending spree then perhaps you should check out quidco and top cash back. You get cashback on hundreds of online purchases which you could then use on crafty goodness. I'm due £50 next week from taking out my new mobile phone contract and that will be going straight onto crafty goodies,
    HTH,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card!
    Thank you for playing with us at Teddy Bo Challenge!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and what a fab idea for a present. Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Bo. Good luck and don't forget to check out our birthday blog hop this week.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a spledid inspirational work of art! Love the blues on these bears!
    Thanks for joining us at the towers, hope to see you tomorrow for the huge blog hop birthday extravaganza!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful picture!
    I think the colours look great and those image are just the cutest!
    Thanks for showing it to us at the teddy Bo challenge and I hope to see you for our big birthdaybash this tuesday!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just Gorgeous! LOve your colours! A Fabulous idea.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete