Wednesday 4 January 2012

Challenge Entry - DYSU Challenge #52 - Rainbow of Colours

Me again back with another challenge entry card.
This time I am entering the Do You Stack Up Challenge for the first time. The challenge can be found here.
Now I don't usually use lots of bright colours in my creations but this challenge really inspired me and I loved getting all my bright cardstock out to have a go.
Heres my entry:-
Again I used a Craftwork Cards scalloped square card blank and matted a black square of cardstock directly onto the card. I then cut four widths of different coloured cardstock slightly smaller than the original black mat and added these to the already matted black square.
Using my new (I purchased them at the end of last year) Xcut Homespun Hearts die set I cut the largest size heart using black cardstock and my much loved Sizzix BIgshot and matted this on top of the rainbow mat.
Finally I added a super cute image which I purchased from Stretch & Bubbles a little while ago (sadly the image is no longer available as Stretch N Bubbles no longer sell digi stamps (I feel like I should be in mourning as their stamps were just super cute!) which I coloured using Promarkers (again!) and matted onto the card using foam pads to give a bit of depth.
I finished the card by using punched flowers with added gems in the centre, two message tabs (again from Craftwork Cards) and the small die cut heart from the set.
Hope you like it. I love it even though I do say so myself xx
Sadly though I missed the deadline to add my card to the collection - whoops - nevermind at least I have a card to add to my basket for sale!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment