Friday 16 August 2013

Blast From The Past - Creations

Well as mentioned in my previous post, during my 10 minute tidy session I came across an old Lakeland Card Craft Kit. I must have bought it donkey's years ago as I don't think Lakeland have been selling crafts now for at least 5 years!!!!!



Now I'm sure I cannot be the only crafter around that has horded items like this (and many others) for years without touching them (or using a few bits and setting aside the rest) am I? Please say I'm not ....

So during my craft organisation challenge I believe that there will be several of these "Blast From The Past" posts. So another challenge - during my organisation challenge if I find something that is 2 years old or older that I must make something from the kit / items on that day or put the item in a donate / sell box and get rid of it. It will have no place in my new, organised craft room (unless of course I make something and absolutely love the creation), like the ones made from this kit.

So I give you ... five years late ....but better than never:-


I really love these cards and cannot believe that I had never used the kit until now. What the picture doesn't show up is the pretty glitter around the circle apertures. Now for some reason the kit was open and did'nt include sentiments or embellishments but after using some paper from my scrap box and my trusty flower punch, together with a DoCrafts glitter sentiment recently bought from Cutting Edge Crafts, I think these cards look lovely and you can't tell how old the kit actually is. (Please correct me if I'm wrong!)




No comments:

Post a Comment