Friday 16 August 2013

10 Minute Tidy Results

Hello again,

Wow I have managed to blog for two days in a row - it's a miracle!!!!

Well I have decided that in order to do the craft room organisation challenge properly that I will also need to tidy up a bit before I start proper so from hence forth 10 minute tidy sessions will be the order of the day.

I decided to focus on the corner by my desk for today as the pile on the floor was getting larger and larger!!!!. So here's before:-


Before the tidy I could not even push the drawer unit into place for all the bits which had fallen behind it!!!


And the after:-
 
 



Not a massive change I know but at least the drawers can now sit level with the desk again!!!! As a well known market says Every Little Helps :)


 
Whilst tidying I also found an old Lakeland Craft Set to make cards. Look out for my next post which shows my creations made using it xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment