Saturday 21 September 2013

Pollycraft are Back - Yipeeeeee!!!!

Well so sorry it's been so long since posting but I have been super duper busy with the craft room tidy - you will be pleased to know that I am almost there and I now have my floor back!!! I also have a place for almost everything and can find whatever I need really quickly and easily. As thought I came across lots of forgotton treasures which will no doubt be shared with you all very soon.

Photos will be shared soon (once either camera has some charge in it!!!!).

However on the subject of forgotton treasures I am so pleased that Pollycraft is back and running with not only their online shop but also their challenges.

Now those of you who have followed this blog for some time will know that Pollycraft is amongst my favourite stores so I had to take part in their latest challenge Harvest Colours - you can find it here.

Even better is that for every challenge you enter using a Pollycraft image 30p will be added to your account to spend on digi images. You can either use it straight away or save them up to get an image for FREE - now I like free xx See the details here

So here is my entry:-


I love this digi stamp and I really enjoyed this challenge. I also set myself the task of trying to use up my mountain of scraps so apart from the card blank itself and the digi image this card is made entirely from the contents of my scrap box.

I think it looks great - I might even send it to myself as it's my birthday on Wednesday xxx


1 comment:

  1. Fab layout and I love the butterflies! Thanks so much for playing at Pollycraft :)

    ReplyDelete