Saturday 21 September 2013

Polkadoodles Challenge Week 37 - One For The Boys

Another challenge entry (I find they really help to get my crafting mojo back in gear!!!).

And another favourite company of mine - this time Polkadoodles - I just love their work - its so distinctive and cute.

So for this challenge you had to create something for the boys.

I have a long list of things I want to make for Christmas Presents for the people in my life this year and so I decided to take a peep at this list and see if I could combine this challenge with my Christmas List. On my list I had decided to make a Door Hanger for my little boy, Daniel (as I made his sister one last year), so there the idea was born.


I used the Pretty Tuff CD - found here and also a chipboard door hanger bought from Craftwork Cards. The papers used to cover the hanger and make the star were also from the CD.

Then as a finishing touch I inked the edges of both the hanger and the star with a dark brown ink, added twine and buttons and there you have it.

I think Daniel will love it as football is definitely his new love xx

Hope you like it too xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment